We Handle Every Step of Your Construction Waste Disposal
There are two ways we can handle your construction waste disposal:
- The easy way – we deliver a bin or walking floor trailer to your job site, you fill it up, we haul it off when it’s full (and replace it with a new one if needed).
- The still easy but not quite as easy way – you bring your own bin or waste management vehicle to our waste disposal facility in Hamilton, drive in, drop the waste off, drive out.
We’ll separate wood, metals, cardboard, drywall, fines and aggregates for building contractors so you can keep as much as 90% of your waste out of the landfill. Recycle all your demo waste and do right by the environment.
Our 60,000 square foot construction waste disposal facility in Hamilton is only 8 minutes off the QEW, so we can deliver bins to:
Our walking floor trailers are available to contractors across Ontario.
We’ll sort, document and provide you with your LEED construction and LEED demolition papers. And whether you’re planning far ahead or calling us last minute, you won’t find a better price.
What Part of Our Business Can Best Serve Your Business?
Bin and Trailer Rental
- 14, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins for construction, demo, farm cleanup and household cleanups
- 14 and 20 cubic yard construction waste bins for aggregate disposal
- For even bigger jobs, we provide walking floor trailers to haul away non-hazardous materials fast
Construction Waste Disposal
- A “C&D” bin can contain wood, drywall, plastic, cardboard, shingles, metals and any other common demolition and construction waste
- Material recycling earns points toward your CGBC LEED rating
- You pay by weight
Construction Material Recycling
- Wood, drywall, brick, metals, asphalt, ceramic, granite and porcelain
- We’ll buy your metals as long as it’s not mixed with any other material
- Your drop-off truck will never be delayed by a tire puncture in our facility. The floor is kept spotless
- We’ll sort, document and provide all paperwork for new LEED construction and LEED demolition
- Consumers are more aware of LEED now than 5 years ago. Work with us to build your LEED resume and open up to a wider customer base