The Most Advanced Material Recovery Facility in Canada, 8 Minutes off the QEW
Drop off your construction, renovation or demolition waste at our 60,000 square foot facility in Hamilton and keep up to 90% of your waste out of the landfill.
We’ll deliver/pick up bins and walking floor trailers to your job site. We’ll separate wood, metals, cardboard, drywall, fines and aggregates for building contractors.
We’ll sort, document and provide you with your LEED construction and LEED demolition papers. And whether you’re planning far ahead or calling us last minute, you won’t find a better price.
What Part of Our Business Can Best Serve Your Business?
Bin and Trailer Rental
- 14, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins for construction, demo, farm cleanup and household cleanups
- 14 and 20 cubic yard bins for aggregate disposal
- For even bigger jobs, we provide walking floor trailers to haul away non-hazardous materials fast
Demolition Material Recycling
- A “C&D” bin can contain wood, drywall, plastic, cardboard, shingles, metals and any other common demolition and construction waste
- Material recycling earns points toward your CGBC LEED rating
- You pay by weight
Construction Material Recycling
- Wood, drywall, brick, metals, asphalt, ceramic, granite and porcelain
- We’ll buy your metals as long as it’s not mixed with any other material
- Your drop-off truck will never be delayed by a tire puncture in our facility. The floor is kept spotless
- We’ll sort, document and provide all paperwork for new LEED construction and LEED demolition
- Consumers are more aware of LEED now than 5 years ago. Work with us to build your LEED resume and open up to a wider customer base