KEEP RECYCLABLE MATERIALS OUT OF LANDFILLS
All too often, recyclable construction and demolition materials end up in landfill. When you rent a bin from Countrywide Recycling, you can be confident that your waste will be sorted and the bulk of it recycled.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT BIN FOR THE JOB
With four disposal bin dimensions to choose from — 10, 14, 20, and 40-cubic yards — we have the right sized dumpster to move your waste. Whether you need a single bin for a basement clean out or you are developing a multi-home site we have the bins you need.
|10 Cubic Yards||10′||x||8′||x||4’6″|
|14 Cubic Yards||14’6″||x||8′||x||4’6″|
|20 Cubic Yards||20’5||x||8′||x||5′|
|40 Cubic Yards||20’5||x||8′||x||8′|
|Choose 14 and 20 cubic yard bins for aggregate. 14, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins can be used for demolition, farm and household cleanup.|
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE RENTING A BIN
While we sort all the waste that comes through our facility, what goes in and what stays out of your dumpster still matters. Keep this in mind when planning your waste disposal needs for your project.
- Homeowners or contractors should protect driveways, asphalt and concrete with wood prior to the arrival of the bin.
- We charge by the metric tonne of waste that is in the bin and for the transportation.
- Concrete should not be mixed with construction waste.
- Concrete, brick, block and gravel can all be mixed together. We’ll provide an aggregate bin for this kind of project – Please let us know beforehand.
- A “C&D” bin can contain mixed materials of wood, drywall, plastics, cardboard, shingles, metals, renovations, household cleanups, demolition and construction waste.
- Your bin rental includes 7 days of use, anything beyond that will be an additional charge of $5 a day. For projects you know will take longer please let us know and accommodations may be possible.
- A permit to use the bin may be mandatory: If the bin is positioned on the property owned by the customer then there is no permit required. However, if the bin must be placed on the road or blocking a sidewalk, then it is the customer’s responsibility to acquire a city permit. If you need a hand, we’re familiar with the permit process and we’re happy to help.
- Bins should only be filled up to the fill line inside the bin. This is so we can return the bin to our facility safely. If the contents are above this line, we may not be able to complete our exchange/pick up as planned. Additional charges may apply.
For bigger jobs, we provide walking floor trailers for use anywhere in Ontario.